Visa M - Student

If, let’s say, you’re a graduate looking to finish your studies in Colombia, the Student Migrant visa will allow you to stay in the country for up to three years while completing them. 

The student (M) visa allows foreign students who pursue academic degrees in Colombia to stay in the country for longer periods of time, this is, if you are enrolled at an academic program in an institution recognized by the Colombian government. 

You must have a certificate of admission or enrollment to a primary, high school or higher education institution recognized by the Colombian government as well as a proof of existence and legal representation of the mentioned institution in which you are enrolled. 

Finally, a letter from the applicant or whoever represents the student financially with bank statements that shows enough income to pay for the expenses of the student during the validity of his/her visa.

Our accompaniment consist of:

Connect with us

Phone: (+57) 315 3354174


Medellín, Colombia