Visa R - Parent of Colombian citizen

If you are the biological or foster parent to a Colombian citizen, you will be able to obtain a permanent residency visa. 

To apply for the Parent of Colombian Citizen Residency visa you must either present a letter signed by the other parent stating that, yourself, the visa applicant is fully responsible for the maintenance of the child, in case it is a minor, or, a letter written by the child when at legal age submitting the visa application for the foreign parent along a copy of his/her Colombian Cedula.

Our accompaniment consist of: